- bone growth, reproduction, immune system health, and slows natural degeneration of visionVitamin C
- protection against immune deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health complications, and even skin wrinklingVitamin D
stronger bones, teeth, decreased risk of diabetes/cancer/cardiovascular disease/seasonal effective disorder, and improved muscle functionVitamin E
- enhance oxygen utilization during exercise, reduce free radicals, and antioxidant properties help reduce the risk of developing cancerVitamin K
- helps with coagulation/blood clotting, repair bone, reduce cholesterol levels, and help reverse the signs of cardiovascular diseaseThiamine
- reduce chance of developing cataracts, diabetes and kidney diseaseRiboflavin
- antioxidant working to produce energy, reduce free radicals, and changes other b vitamins into usable forms by the bodyVitamin B-6
- maintain healthy brain function, strengthen immune system, forms red blood cells, breaking down and digesting proteinsVitamin B-12
- key role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system as well as creating red blood cellsNiacin
- releases energy to cells and helps to lower/control high cholesterol levelsFolic Acid
- produce and maintain new cells, helps to reduce risk of cancerBiotin
- maintain healthy hair, skin and nailsPantothenic Acid
- alleviates conditions of asthma, hair loss, allergies, stress and anxiety, respiratory disorders and heart problemsCalcium
- build and maintain strong bones, protect against cancer, high blood pressure, and diabetesIron
- metabolizes proteins and helps to produce hemoglobin/red blood cellsMagnesium
- required by more than 300 biomechanisms in the body including body temp regulation, detoxification, energy production, and forming healthy bones/teethZinc
- increases immune function, antioxidant, balances hormones, prevents diarrhea, increases fertility, supports liver health, and helps with muscle growth/repairManganese
- creates healthy bone structure, metabolism, and helps build bonesChromium
- regulates blood sugar, helps insulin transport glucose into cells, and involved in the metabolism of carbs, fats, and proteinsPotassium
- helps relief from stroke, blood pressure, heart/kidney disorders, anxiety and stress, enhances muscle strength, metabolism, water balance, electrolytic functions and metabolism.
What if we told you the most important supplement you could take was a Multivitamin? The same Flinstones vitamins you took as a kid, are the same type of multivitamin you need to take now.
The human body is complex and needs vitamins and minerals in order to complete all of it's essential functions and tasks. Making sure you take a high-potency multivitamin may help ensure the presence of those essential nutrients necessary for thousands of metabolic reactions.
Stay healthy, and bridge the gaps in your diet with our once a day Multivitamin LYFT.
*These statements / products have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease